Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Words of a 5 year old

This conversation took place tonight while Emma, Katherine and I were building with the blocks in the living room. I think sharing the blocks may have precipitated this but not exactly sure.

Emma: "Sometimes it’s hard being a big sister to a little sister but I don’t mind."

Mom: "Sometimes it is hard being a Mom." Emma:"Yeah, it’s the hardest part of your whole world."

I was hoping to download a recent photo from Target of the girls but they don't seem to allow you to download photos that you are sent via email anymore. bummer. Until next time...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oooo ---- HOW old is this granddaughter of ours?? She's right, it's tough being a parent, but the two of you are doing it well!