http://www.adelearongreenspun.com/index.htm
And I learned something new - the babies in the book are her real granddaughters. She is a photographer and an author.
I think Children's books are the greatest and love to read to my girls. I hope they will continue to read as much as they grow. Some of Emma's favorites are "The Kissing Hand", "Pinkalicious", any of the books by Laura Numeroff such as "If you give a mouse a cookie". We actually had the opportunity to meet and receive her autograph last spring at a local, privately owned bookstore in De Pere. It was great! She read a number of books to the audience and then did autographs. Froggy books by Jonathon London are another one of Emma's favorites. We saw Froggy at storytime this summer.
We checked out a book recently from the library that I couldn't believe someone actually published. I picked it up based on the cover because Katherine likes animals and it was called "Chicken, Pig, Cow". She and Emma like it but the story itself is okay. Not as great as I thought it may be. Oh well.
I know there are many more that we like, and I plan to add to our list of favorite books as time goes on. Happy Reading!

Katherine used to like to eat books too. Not anymore.
Emma with one of her favorite characters.
No comments:
Post a Comment