Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

19 months passed me by

Katherine turned 19 months in the week leading up to the marathon thus no post about her. But here is a littlc catch up. She has this unbelieveable cute way of saying "oh no" when something goes wrong or she thinks something has gone wrong. She loves to say "go!". She also has a very cute way of saying Mama or Dada if she thinks we are silly or have done something. I need to get it on tape. She is still a monkey and falls down but her resilience is amazing! She is trying to say thank you. She still loves to put things away where they belong or throw the garbage away. In fact the other night she came into Emma's room and preceded to pick up all of Emma's stuffed animals and put them back in their bin. I had not even said anything to Emma regarding this - this was all Katherine. She is quite a character and getting bigger every day and remaining healthy. She has a cough but turns out it is only related to probably seasonal allergies. Her ears are good according to the doctor this past Monday when I took her in for this ongoing cough. She enjoys running or walking in the stroller and loves to be outside on her bike or at a park whenever she can. I wish I had a camera with me this morning. We took Emma to school because of a late start and after Emma went in - she cried and did not want to leave because she too wanted to go to school with Emma! She associates certain things with people she says a bus and it is "Emma, Emma,". Oh, and bus is still a whispered word for some reason with no "s" on the end. Daddy went on a trip a couple weeks ago and airplanes are now associated with Daddy - although we do not see those as often as we see buses. I also need to tape her when we are reading her favorite story to her at night. She has some great sounds to go with "Bunny and Me" especially when the bunny hops away. This is a photo taken of her the week she turned 19 months. This is how I found her after a nap.


How she managed this - I do not know.

Dad answers to me. Is what her t-shirt says.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's our Katherine! Now we have an escape artist in the family!