Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

NEW Zoo

The last Friday of summer we went to the NEW Zoo with Ethan's cousin's wife and kids along with her sister and daughter, and mother. It was a lot of fun! We went early so we saw lots of the animals and that is always nice. This was our second trip to the zoo in 2 weeks and luckily I have photos from this trip. I had photos from the first trip but then I was a moron and left my camera on top of the car and drove away. When I realized it (already on highway) the girls and I went back to look but did not find it. After taking the girls home Ethan and I went back to look further and still did not find it. I was crushed. I had some really nice photos from that day at the zoo, and my camera is precious to me because I love to take photos. I have yet to get another small camera but hopefully soon. So here are some photos from August 27.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great pictures Sweetie! WHERE did Katherine get that outfit?!?!?!?!