Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happy 7th Anniversary my Love!


Here is to 7 great years on September 27 with my wonderful husband and friend. We have 2 beautiful and wonderful daughters. We have run 5 marathons each - our first together in May 2004, our second together in October 2006, and our most recent Sept. 19, 2010. Thank you for always being there with me through running, parenting, and life. I love you.





3 comments:

Matt said...

I don't know why you guys are so excited in the second-to-last picture. 5:39 is not a good half marathon time. ;)

Congratulations on seven years to you both.

Matt said...

I just realized that I think this means it has been 7 years since I was last in Sheboygan. That feels weird.

Unknown said...

Heather & Ethan -- we passed on our Congratulations during a phone call, but thought I'd put them in print ---- we are so very proud of the two of you and wish you all the best! You're grreeaatt parents!
As for the marathon -- again -- Congratulations -- happy for both of you and really gald we were able to be with you at as many of the checkpoints we were able to get to!