Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things.
Thursday, June 24, 2010
A test
I have been trying to figure out how my cousin puts together great collages of photos on their blog, so that I don't have to post each photo individually. I think Ethan may have figured something out with the Adobe Photoshop. So this is a test to see if it works. The photos are from our 2nd trip to Bay Beach on Father's Day. We rode the carousel and the train for the first time this season. Katherine enjoyed both! The photo of Katherine with the sprinkler is from the fun the girls had yesterday. The there is Emma playing soccer, at swimming lessons about to jump off the diving board, and running the WPS Kids Run in May.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Woo hoo! It is ALL about the Photo Shop!
Great collage guys!
The fam is looking great!
Post a Comment