Katherine actually will stop and smile for the camera most of the time. It is quite cute. And completely different from Emma. I do not remember Emma ever being so willing to strike a smile for the camera. We had a very rainy couple of days at the beginning of June so I pulled out the dress-up bin for the girls. Emma was super excited! And this was Katherine's first experience with dress up clothes. Many of these photos are from Katherine's fun first experience. Although, she is definitely not okay with her sister trying to dress her (unlike our friends the Pedersen sisters).

Miss T! :- )

This is me trying to get a shot for a Gerber cute baby contest. I think she could win, don't you?

Another little Snow White. Emma wore this dress when she was 2 or 3.

I love this photo of Katherine. She had been watching Emma have her photo taken in the dress up clothes up against the closet so she went and stood. It was too cute.



I like this one too! Little one trying to steal the show and big sister always on the look out.


This is Emma dressed up for Magical Kingdom dress-up day at Kamp Kermit a week ago.

Our star-studded girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment