Summer of 2010
- Timber Rattlers game,
- Green Bay Bullfrogs game
- Milwaukee Brewers game
- Milwaukee County Zoo - end of June
- Madison for a day - Henry Vilas Zoo
- Visit The Farm in Door County
- Breakfast on the Farm - I think this will be done this weekend
- Travel to Minnesota - the plan is mid-July
- Go to the beach
- Ice cream in Door County at Lickety Split
- Go to PC Junction - fun train restaurant in Door County
- Go to Chicago - Shedd Aquarium
- Many trips to the park
- Many trips to Summer in the Park to picnic and listen to music
- Wednesday Evening concerts at St. James Park
- See family and friends more often
There are also things at home that I hope to accomplish by the end of summer. One I have been meaning to do all spring but have yet to touch it. Perhaps if I post it it will make me more accountable.
Clean out the basement and reorganize
Clean out the shed
Clean out old clothes from closets (for all of us)
More scrapbooking
1 comment:
I hope that we can get our families together when we're in WI in August. We changed our plans re: the campout because Jarod is getting married the next weekend, but we want to have some kind of get together in Madison.
Post a Comment