On June 6 we went with our friends, Liz, Dan, Jacob & Madeline, to the Brown County Breakfast on the Farm. We had a great breakfast, saw some baby calves, bounced in the bounce house (kids only), ate some ice cream, tried a kiddie tractor pull and took a carriage ride pulled by miniature horses. We were even given some free tickets to the Wisconsin State Fair in August which I have never been too. Ethan took Emma over to talk to Alice in Dairyland and the Fairest of the Fair and at one point he looked at me and smiled. I was not sure why. Later I come to find out the Fairest of the Fair asked him if we have ever been to the Brown County Fair or the WI State Fair and if we had 4 free tickets if we would be more likely to go. Awesome! I guess my husband still has what it takes to make the girls smitten with him. :-) The kids took part in the Cousins "Be Herd" contest. They had to moo like a cow. So below you will see a photo of their backs - they are mooing into the microphone. Unfortunately they did not make it to the next level at the Wisconsin State Fair. Katherine tried to ride a baby calf. We quickly pulled her away. It was a fun morning.

"Moo"


This baby calf was only 2 weeks old.


Yeah, I did a good job. Whenever Katherine does a good job at something she claps her hands - even when no one is watching.

Can I ride her? Do you see the look on Emma's face?






Emma giving the tractor pull a try.

Tried out a back seat of the fire engine

And of course, the driver's seat...look out here comes Katherine

And Emma's turn...
No comments:
Post a Comment