Sunday, June 27 we met four of our friends (Christy & Paul, Jenalyn & Glenn) and their combined 4 girls at the Milwaukee County Zoo for a day of fun. The morning started rainy and thundering but by 2pm it was sunny and hot. The rain actually felt very refreshing in the morning. Between the 6 of us we have 5 girls 4 and under. Emma is the oldest and Ella is the youngest. Grace, Lydia, Lauren and Katherine fall inbetween in that order. They all have fun together. You will see we attempted to capture a photo of all 5 girls in the monkey house. In the one Katherine decides "I am out of here". Katherine also enjoyed riding on Christy and Paul's sit and stand stroller. Lydia, on the other hand, was not too happy about Katherine taking the standing portion from her. Other photos - Emma & Lauren looking over the fence. Lauren & Grace sharing an umbrella. Lydia riding on her Mommy's shoulders. Ella just enjoying the ride.

Here are some collages of our day. The bears in this collage were playing/fighting. It was a lot of fun to watch. Christy and I were the only adults to experience it. One is male and one is female. I really like the photo where the female gets out and walks away and the male is looking over the edge like "come on, don't stop now".

I posted the blog Christy - now you don't have too. :-) You can just comment or add anything I missed.
1 comment:
So jealous that we live so far away. How great it would be to join you on zoo day. Thanks for posting the pics! All our best from way out west!
Post a Comment