Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bay Beach!!

Bay Beach is officially open and has been for a month now. We took the girls for the first trip of the summer on Memorial Day. Katherine was all for the rides but did not like having to leave the ride when it ended. We have since taken them once more on Father's Day and she has quickly caught on that when one ride is over there is another to go on. Many more trips to come for us. Although I think Emma is starting to become bored of the little rides. So more trips this summer may see Mom and Dad separated each with one daughter.





2 comments:

Matt said...

I'm glad to see the Bay Beach amusement park is still around.

Matt said...

And I like Katherine's intensity on the tail gun in the third pic from the bottom. Jerry will think twice about rising again if they get a look at that.