Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Football and more football, plus some mischief

A little late a couple photos of my friend, Liz and I, at the opening season Packer game. It was a close one again. Just like the day before at the Badger game. Although we did notice the atmosphere at the Packer game was more exciting than the Badger game. I think because the Badger game was non-conference it seemed quiet at the stadium during times when you normally wouldn't expect it to be quiet. Near the end of the Badger game - in fact in one of the overtimes when we scored the excitement was very low key. It was almost as if everyone knew this is not the end and no one wanted to assume they would win.



First start for the 2009-2010 Green Bay Packers!

Came out with a win! Go Pack Go!


This past weekend Ethan and I took Katherine to her first Badger game. She did great and seemed to enjoy it. She fell asleep in the fourth quarter just like her big sister has in the past.




Yeah, Badgers!








Zonked out in the fourth quarter.



In addition to football we have been keeping up with our crawling mischief, as I like to call her as of late. She could careless about her toys. Since she can move she is going to go anywhere she is not supposed to. This morning she even began to attempt a new obstacle - stairs! She got up 1 stair with both knees. I can't believe it considering she has only been crawling just over a week. She really is enamored with shoes, feet, rocking chairs, dolls, paper or books. Long before Katherine was born her Daddy attached the wire from the speakers to the wall and she has managed to completely rip out his handy work. Now Daddy is thinking about wireless speakers.


Hang on for the ride.






Katherine's doll for pulling hair.






Enjoying a nice afternoon outdoors.


What could I do with these?

Gotcha!


Look what I can do!



1 comment:

The adventures of Drew and Eliza... said...

Cute pictures!! I love the one of Katherine in the hat - that is precious. I really see a lot of you in her, Heather!