She really seems to like Emma's dolls. We found a soft, stuffed doll with curly hair of Emma's that we have given her. She really loves hair - anything she can grab - that is why I think she likes this doll so much. Emma knows all too well.
She enjoys books - although eating them is much more to her taste than reading, right now. She and I had our first parent/child swim class yesterday and she loved it! Smiling, laughing, kicking, even getting water in her face - did not phase her. She also likes music and anything that moves. Mesmerized by cars or bikes that drive by. And she watches Emma as much as possible which can be good and bad. :-) Does not always like having her diaper changed these days but once I start singing "ABC's" or "Old McDonald had a farm" and she is all smiles and much easier to change.
She enjoys books - although eating them is much more to her taste than reading, right now. She and I had our first parent/child swim class yesterday and she loved it! Smiling, laughing, kicking, even getting water in her face - did not phase her. She also likes music and anything that moves. Mesmerized by cars or bikes that drive by. And she watches Emma as much as possible which can be good and bad. :-) Does not always like having her diaper changed these days but once I start singing "ABC's" or "Old McDonald had a farm" and she is all smiles and much easier to change.
Her two teeth have yet to pop through. She tries so hard - she crawls to the coffee table constantly to put her mouth on it but its not working. These photos were taken in the last month - just some cute photos I thought all would enjoy.
Showing off their dresses
Aahh...I love that smile!

Look at me in my hoodie!


Can you see them?

Hanging out with Daddy

Clean Baby Girl
No comments:
Post a Comment