Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

New Badger Season

It is football time of year again! It was a warm one today. The Badgers played Fresno State today and after 2 overtimes they came out with a win (in our end zone!). Lizzie and I traveled to the game today to enjoy the second game of the season since my partner was busy sleeping in preparation for another night shift tonight. The first game of the season was last week against Northern Illinois - we won that too 28-20. We were not there to witness because we had a much more important date with our Goddaughter's 2nd birthday celebration!

Tomorrow night Liz and I will be cheering on the Pack at the Packer's opening season game against the Bears. Let's hope for another win. Go Pack Go!

Players in action
UW Marching Band waiting to perfrom at halftime
Bucky Badger!
Liz & I enjoying the game

1 comment:

Fred said...

I am soooo jealous that you got to the game. Miss it!! Chris