Emma started 4 year old preschool on September 2. I am a little behind with posting. She has the same teacher and same room as last year during 3 year old preschool. The differences are this year she goes 3 days a week instead of 2. Starting in October on Mondays and Fridays she will be there until 1:30 which will include eating lunch with some of the older kids. As a way to prepare them for kindergarten. I can't believe that she will really be a kindergartener next year! Here are a few pictures from the first day of school.
Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Back to School
Emma started 4 year old preschool on September 2. I am a little behind with posting. She has the same teacher and same room as last year during 3 year old preschool. The differences are this year she goes 3 days a week instead of 2. Starting in October on Mondays and Fridays she will be there until 1:30 which will include eating lunch with some of the older kids. As a way to prepare them for kindergarten. I can't believe that she will really be a kindergartener next year! Here are a few pictures from the first day of school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment