Another day in the snow! It really did snow a lot. I took a couple steps today that caught me by surprise as to how deep it is in our yard. All of our tracks from yesterday's afternoon of fun were long gone and buried. We were not out nearly as long today but still had fun. Just look at all the snow on the slide. It was cleared off when we went in yesterday. Katherine did pretty well walking today with the deep snow. She was determined. You may notice from yesterday's photos to today that Katherine is wearing pink snowpants yesterday and purple today. Yesterday I noticed I continued to have to pull down her pants legs. So I switched her to the 3T pants just like her jacket today and it was much better. Believe it or not but she went through 2 sizes of winter coats and pants in just 3 months. She started the winter in a 2T pink coat and a month or more ago I noticed it seemed short so we switched to 3T and now the pants. Thank goodness for big sisters! She went to the doctor last week and is 37 inches tall (above 97% percentile), and 32 lbs 9.5oz (95%).




 |
| Up to her knees! |
 |
| Emma did a good job taking this photo! |
No comments:
Post a Comment