I have yet to get into the whole craze of Ipods, Inanos, Iphones, Ipads, etc...needless to say I don't have any of these nor have I had much desire to have one. Watching Sesame Street this morning with Katherine and a boy named Max introduces Telly to the iPogo with apps! I almost couldn't believe it. I know our kids will be much farther along in technology than we ever imagined at their age but wow! even on sesame street which is probably mainly watched by 2-5 year olds. I am continually amazed by the progression of technology in our world today. Here is a UTube video of "there's an app for that" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhkxDIr0y2U&feature=player_embedded
Reading some reviews from the video some say they are poking fun at Apple whether they are promoting or poking fun either way technology is evolving for our children so fast!
1 comment:
that was hilarious!
Post a Comment