I was a bit of a doubter about this snow yesterday. When we came out of Mass at Noon there was not a flake in the air in Green Bay. As much as I wanted to drive south to Sheboygan County to see some out of state relatives and their baby boy I was advised to stay home with the girls. So we did. By 4:00 we all needed something fun to do. I had been feeling bad that we had not played out much in the snow in the previous couple months so out we went. Plus since our sledding adventure a couple weeks ago - we now own a sled which I thought would be fun to pull the girls around and to sled down our own hill in our backyard and our neighbor's backyard. The 3 of us had a blast! Between the hills, the swing set, and our Little Tikes cottage the girls were in heaven. In fact you will see in the last couple photos of Katherine it is darker out - she did not want to go in but just keep swinging. I took lots of photos but you just had to see these next fourteen. :-) Enjoy!
![]() |
| Ahh, she's headed for the trees! |
![]() |
| Oops, she did go down the correct way the next time. |
![]() |
| Hi! I think the other shutter was frozen shut. |
![]() |
| Trying so hard to pull big sister. |
![]() |
| Just after a face plant from the sled. |
![]() |
| Having so much fun! |
![]() |
| Whee!! |
![]() |
| Look at me on the big girl swing! |













No comments:
Post a Comment