It's official my baby is now 2. All day, everyday for the next 364 days. She is growing up everyday and every hour. Being with her everyday makes me realize what a treat it is. I was in graduate school when Emma was this age so I was not with her everyday as I am with Katherine. Katherine and I have been having fun with swimming lessons and Little Gym classes "jumping" as she calls it. This morning started with some birthday cinnamon rolls for breakfast that Daddy made after coming home from work. A trip to the Y for Mommy to do some yoga. The nice ladies in Kids Korner made her a purple birthday crown! She wore it proudly most of the day. After the Y we went to Little Gym class, ran some errands, had a special McDonald's chicken nugget Happy Meal lunch (believe it or not - the only chicken Katherine will eat is from here), took a nap and then the girls and I headed to Manitowoc to have dinner with Nana and Papa. It was a fun day. Unfortunately, Daddy had to work tonight. Here are some photos from throughout the day of our birthday Monkey. This past Sunday we celebrated with family and friends. You can figure out the theme from the cake. Perfect for our little girl. She brings joy to our lives daily, loves her big sister, is goofy and fun, adores her Mommy, loves her Daddy, and I couldn't imagine a day without her. I just wish she didn't have to get any older. Happy 2nd Birthday my dear Katherine. We love you.
| At her party on Sunday wearing some bling. |
| Birthday morning cinnamon rolls |
| Our swinging monkey |
| We went to PDQ after gym class - she enjoyed watching all the cars be washed. |
| McDonald's lunch! |
| Silly girl |
| She couldn't stop looking at the cake they brought her at dinner tonight to look at the camera with me. :-) She definitely has my love for cake and cookies. :-) |
| Oh, its good Mom! |
| The end of the day with her big sister. |
1 comment:
What priceless photos! Happy birthday little monkey, you are getting so big! Love, H, B and H
Post a Comment