Those are the two traits of Katherine that stand out the most from even
before she was out of the womb. She was originally due on this date, February 7, three years ago...but she waited nine more days until she was ready to
come out. She talked about going on the potty and knew what to do for
months....but she waited until one day in January when she decided "okay
now I will do it." Now she doesn't like me telling her when to go
potty. Oh boy! She has been dressing herself for months...now she has to
brush her hair by herself, put on her bib by herself, open her own
milk, banana, etc...she has her times when she feels like having help
but boy she will let you know if "she can do it!" She was definitely
worth the wait and has filled our lives with joy. In the past two days
though I know 3 is coming. "Terrible Twos" are no such thing.
"Challenging 3's" are more like it. She has had two unbelievable
tantrums in the past two days and has become even more defiant in the
past week, and I know its all because that little number 3 birthday is
coming up fast. The traits will do her well in life but at age 2 1/2 to 3
they can be frustrating for parents.....but I love her all the same.




No comments:
Post a Comment