Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

A big helper

Katherine loves to help! A couple weeks ago I decided it was time to clean the kitchen floor that evening while Ethan played a game with Emma. The family room of toys looked like a tornado had gone through as well, and it was on my to do list but not urgent. Katherine decided she was going to clean it up while I mopped the kitchen floor. Boy did she ever! I wish I would have taken before and after photos. She was amazing...putting things back where they belong and moving along from one toy to another. She will admit she had a little help from me once I was done with the floor but she did the majority. She also likes to help me sweep the floor. But I think what she enjoys the most is helping to shovel in the winter. She does a good job and she sticks with it from the top to the end of the drive way. These two photos show her near the end of the drive way before Ethan even had a chance to start.
Not sure why she had her mitten off but it didn't deter her from the job.


No comments: