Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Purple

Purple, Purple, and more purple. Katherine loves purple. She cannot have enough of it. Her jacket is purple, her boots are purple, she has purple shoes, and there is a little bit of purple on her running shoes. Many of her clothes are purple. She adores the color. So you may have noticed I changed the colors on the blog for this month to what else but purple! She even has a book called "Too Purpley". If I ask her what she wants to wear most responses are "purple". Here she is modeling just a few of her purple clothes, oh yeah, purple crocs too!


Notice she is wearing different purple socks, pants, and shirts in these photos. The second two are both from today. But I bet if you look back at some photos on this blog you will see more purple. She also has purple dishes...there is never too much purple for this little girl. It reminds me of myself when I was little. I remember being in elementary school and receiving an entire purple outfit from my Aunt/Godmother for my birthday.  I was so excited. I also remember my Dad singing the Purple People Eater song to me.

1 comment:

kim said...

love this! and I think she has great taste. purple is a fab color---just ask Prince. plus, purple is way cooler than pink. hope you guys are well! Drew asked to go to the carnival and Mackinaw's with Katherine and Emma today. It made me smile.