| No tears this year for the Easter Bunny...just wouldn't sit anywhere near him. (I even thought he was a bit scary looking this year). |
| Family Photo after Easter Sunday Mass |
| Everyone looking their best. |
| Cousins, getting ready for the Easter Egg Hunt at our house. Ready, Set, Go... |
| Katherine where did everybody go? She didn't quite understand what all the excitement was about at first...she stood there for the longest time and then decided to go hunting. |
After our house we usually head north to visit Grandpa Rob & Grandma Patti for their Easter dinner and egg hunt.
| Girls with Grandma Patti at Grandpa Rob's house. Grandma Patti always has an Easter egg hunt as well. |
| Off they go again...Katherine sort of has that look again... |
I don't have many photos of Emma hunting for eggs because I was always following Katherine and Ethan was following Emma. Ethan says Emma ran too quck and snatched the eggs so it was tough getting photos of her.
No comments:
Post a Comment