Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It's Soccer Time!

Spring Soccer has begun for Emma. She seems to be much more into it and enjoying it so far this season. Ethan and I are helping to coach with another individual. I mainly volunteered Ethan but since he can't be there for every game because of work they said we could both help. I am not sure how much help I am since the rules of soccer are not my strong point. But at this age just making sure they kick the ball, stop the ball, don't use their hands (unless she is the goalie), and are going in the right direction is plenty for 6 and 7 year olds to remember. I can handle that. Katherine is also enjoying soccer and "kicking her ball fast". She does have a good kick on her. She is not actually playing but enjoyed running and kicking the ball with the girls during our practices. She now picks grass while the games are going on.


No comments: