



I promised some photos in the last post. Here are some from March. In no particular order. I have a hard time getting the right caption under each photo but will do my best. The first ones are of Emma - wearing a coat, dress & hat which I found at a rummage sale last year and realized she is now big enough to wear. Snow White playing horsey on her Daddy. The next one is her holding an umbrella which is part of a Bitty Baby Beach Set - I found it at a rummage sale this past Saturday - she loves it. And I found a doll car seat cover for her dolls - she loves this as well because it is just like Katherine's. The next one - is just a great smile of hers that I caught at the Baby Shower in MN. Then a family photo of the MN clan at the Como Zoo when we were in MN.
Father-to-be holding Katherine.

The mother-to-be, Hadley, holding Katherine.

Aunt Vera holding Katherine.

My cousin Naomi holding Katherine

Aunt Linda with Emma and Katherine

Smiles of Katherine



all bundled up and ready for a walk

Being held by Patty, her Godmother
Katherine talking to Daddy just the other day.
No comments:
Post a Comment