Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Emma's 3rd Birthday

Princess Emma
I am a bit slow with adding to my blog but am finally taking the time to figure out how to post photos - pretty simple. Emma's 3rd birthday was July 29. We had some of her friends over on the Friday before to break in her new swing set - I will try to post some of these photos. Then Saturday we had a family party. I think Emma had a great time at both and received some wonderful and thoughtful presents. The tiara and boa that she is wearing in the above photos were a gift from her fabulous college babysitter, Heidi. Who has now moved on to Madison for grad school - we wish her the best of luck but will miss her.

No comments: