Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Why does it say Running with kids?
Kids is plural because we are expecting our second child in early February of 2009! We are excited and big sister-to-be Emma is quite excited as well. She is already telling me what the baby does and does not like. :-) Emma just turned 3 yesterday so she will be about 3 1/2 when the baby comes. We know she will be a great helper! So there is our big news for the year - but wait there is other news I will finally graduate with my Master's in December. 4 1/2 years later but all worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Well, I'm honored to leave you your first comment.
Welcome to the blogosphere! And more importantly congratulations on your impending arrival!
I look forward to keeping up with the three and then four of you on this blog.
Hey Heather! I haven't talked with you in *forever* but I'm glad to hear you are doing well & congratulations on the new baby!!! How exciting! Please post pictures of you and your family on here (especially Emma!!) We had our first in Nov - babydrewman.blogspot.com is site. Can't wait to read more & keep up with you! Love, Kelli (from Colorado!)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! What wonderful news! I didn't realize you were trying and I'm so happy to hear the good news. Our baby #2 didn't make it in time for July 29 but hopefully in the next week. Hope Emma had a happy birthday. Sorry I am bad about sending cards. Congrats again and talk soon! :-)
What an exciting way to share your news!! Congrats to you, Ethan, and big sister Emma! Wow! :)
Post a Comment