Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My rare moment the other morning

Since Ethan was on days off for part of this week (back to nights tomorrow). I realized it was my chance to wake up early before heading off to my internship to run by myself. I do not think I have run by myself without pushing a stroller in over 4 months! Crazy. It was perfect at 6:30am. 52 degrees and nice. I love this type of weather and cannot wait for more of it as autumn approaches. To more wonderful runs with or without my daughter as my pregnancy continues..I hope to run for as long as possible which will hopefully be a lot longer than I did with emma. I think by 4 or 5 months I stopped with Emma because of pain. I am 4 months and so far feeling fine when I exercise - just slower.

1 comment:

Amy said...

That's awesome ... you go, Girl!! I always had to stop running around 4 months or so ... I felt like I was going to pee my pants every time I took a step! Maybe that's too much info ... but glad to hear you're feeling good. And I love having those 'quiet' alone times in the early morning, too!