A Birthday weekend...well I turned 35 this past November. I am not fretting about it but am realizing wow I am in a new age bracket for running races and I am halfway to a new decade. I had a great birthday weekend. It started with Elmo on Friday night with my husband and girls. A Badger game on Saturday with my husband and my actual birthday was a fun-filled day. We started with a walk at the Reforestation Camp on a beautiful morning, then had ice cream for lunch at Zesty's, and in the afternoon had family and good friends over to cheer on the Packers! A few photos from that weekend...
 |
| My purple Monkey! |
 |
| Emma striking a pose...I love how her eyes reflect her shirt in this photo. |
 |
| Closeup of the cake so you can guess who picked it out. :-) |
 |
| Great Friends! |
No comments:
Post a Comment