Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

And then there's today...March Snow Storm.

The first few are from last night around 9pm. The rest are from this morning. It is still snowing at 11:45am. So much for spring for now. 10.8 inches so far (that was around 9am). Enjoy!







When I took this photo I saw a squirrel running in the branches...he's in there somewhere.


You can't tell our front sidewalk from our front step...it all blends together



This truck has been there since I woke up at 8am...it was already snow covered at that time.




2 comments:

Uptowners said...

hmmm....i question why we are moving to green bay? I think I would cry if we got that much snow in madison right now.

travelling chica said...

makes for some very beautiful photos at least! :)