This past Sunday we traveled to Germantown, WI to see our friends and between them their 4 girls. So 6 adults and 6 little girls ranging in age from 5 to 1. Christy and Paul were very nice to host, what I believe is becoming a winter tradition for all of us, and told us we could plan on a Princess lunch. This was the last time it will be all girls as Jen and Glenn are expecting a boy in February. We will now have a Prince who may or may not be overruled by the Princesses in years to come. After a yummy lunch of chili for the grown-ups and chicken tenders for the Princesses. Christy had arranged an art project of making what every princess needs most - a crown! The girls enjoyed putting the crystal colored beads on their shiny silver crowns. Emma and Grace I believe tried to make it a competition of who had the most crystals on their crown. I am not sure who won but as we tried to them it is not a competition. All the crowns were unique and beautiful. Grace, Lydia and Ella have some great play toys - especially the jump-o-lene. Our girls really enjoyed this. I have made a collage of photos but one photo that is not in the collage is this one of Katherine and how she attempts to get in the jump-o-lene.

In she goes
Right side up!

Jenalyn and Glenn with 3 of the Princesses (Lauren, Emma, and Grace)
No comments:
Post a Comment