Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A great season

Not much more is needed to be said - Wow! What a season! It was fun and hopefully the fun will continue in Pasadena where Ethan, Liz and I plan to cheer them on if that is the case.

6 comments:

travelling chica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
travelling chica said...

see you in pasadena??

Matt said...

You guys going to the Rose Bowl? I'm thinking about driving down for it. One of my friends with priority for bowl tickets is trying to secure my ticket as I write this.

Matt said...

BTW, ran the Seattle Half Marathon on Sunday - the one I hope to get you out for someday.

My results:
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/58342817
(Pay no attention to the moving pace stuff, there is a mile-long tunnel that screws up the GPS calculation.)

Matt said...

Actually here is the link I should give you with the cool interactive stuff.
http://www.runpix.info/wrace/00/finord.php?event=sea10&LastName=9936&lan&dist=21

/Threadjack.

Uptowners said...

We booked our flights last sunday and are definitely going! Can't wait to see you there!