I love to send cards - birthdays, anniversary, new baby, just because, whatever the occasion I enjoy sending cards. At Christmas time I especially love to send Christmas cards and what makes christmas cards more fun than any other time of year is making photo cards on Shutterfly. There are plenty of options to choose from, colors, themes, etc. As well as how many photos to include. I like this option. I also like that they have both a photo card and a flat stationery photo card. I like the durability of the stationery card. I have a hard time choosing which card to do and it usually ends up being a late project but this year I am determined to have my cards by the end of November. Last year's Shutterfly card was one of my favorites. The other reason I really like Shutterfly is because they have great prices which helps me alot when I send over 100 christmas cards each year. I think I especially like this card as a possibility for this year: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/love-2010-christmas-card-5x7-flat?sortType=1&storeNode=93479
This was our card last year: http://www.shutterfly.com/ssc/viewPreview.sfly?fid=9941048296e2c41a328a6b68bbcad23c5625c431369d420afd12f45bbad520ea6677a9b13befc49602114e0d229333f1
To see more choices of Shutterfly cards or stationery click here: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards, http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards
There are lots of other great and unique gifts that you can make on Shutterfly such as mugs http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts/photo-mugs, calendars http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/desk-calendars, or holiday invitations http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-invitations.
Blogging friends check out this opportunity to possibly receive 50 free photo cards from Shutterfly, http://bit.ly/sfly2010. Thanks to Christy for making me aware of this offer! Definitely not something to pass up if you enjoy sending cards.
No comments:
Post a Comment