Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Her new favorite spot

Katherine loves the food pantry these days. She is constantly going in it and taking out whatever she feels like. Today she took out a box of Rice Krispies and granola bars. The granola bars were given a ride in her little stroller. She took out a can of peas and carrots a few days ago, and I found them downstairs with the toys. She seems to be constantly hungry! She loves to take out the fruit cups which she will eat now. She will carry them around with her wherever she goes. She had alfredo noodles last night and really enjoyed them. She is drinking milk with no problem now. She is eating much better but still resistant to try thing as all children are. She will still eat some baby food although she seems to really dislike green vegetables. The only way I can give her peas or green beans is to give her string cheese at the same time. I have learned if she doesn't like something about the vegetable but has something to do with her hands she will eat the baby food. She still will not try regular vegetables. She loves fruit! And since Emma is finally starting to branch out and try new things I realize in time Katherine will try things. Just may not be as soon as I hope.



No comments: