Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Katherine loves dogs!!

Katherine absolutely loves dogs! We do not know where this fascination came from it was obviously something she was born with. Since I grew up with 3 different dogs, I do not mind them and neither does Ethan. Emma is a little skittish at first but eventually warms up to them or gets bored. Katherine will follow one everywhere it goes and must give it love. We have discovered that "dogga" is for dog and actually anything else that has fur on it is a "dogga". We were at a birthday party on Sunday and here are some photos to show how much she loves dogs. This lab was wonderful and is used to 2 little boys but I was still amazed at how laid back Sage is. Enjoy! In the other photos Katherine is carrying around the dog that Aunt Heidi and Uncle Chad bought her for her birthday. She loves it!









No comments: