With the weather so nice the past two days I have been sure to go for a walk. Yesterday "the whole family" as Emma puts it went for a walk, and today Katherine and I enjoyed a short adventure by ourselves.
Emma is enjoying the nice weather as well. Although Emma likes any weather outside it seems - my kind of girl - all weather runner. :-) Even though we are not yet running. Emma is keeping busy these days with swim lessons and intro to gymnastics. She loves to go to both classes.
I keep myself busy with endless lists I make for myself and miscellaneous projects around the house. We keep too much stuff so an ongoing project is always cleaning something out - this is the year for us to try and get rid of a lot of unnecessary things and not accumulate more. So far this year I think we are doing good about not accumulating more little stuff but still lots of work to do on getting rid of - although we did a good job when we were preparing for baby #2. A lot of it was moved to a storage shed and the plan for a majority of it is a garage sale this spring/summer. If we go through with the garage sale our idea - it will be our first. Anybody with any pointers on holding one - please let me know.
Emma had a play date last week at home with a friend from preschool - other than Emma having a mini meltdown about sharing it went fairly well. They played dolls and dress up. Below are a couple photos of them in their dress-up clothes.
I have a variety of photos - the couple of Emma sleeping are from the first weekend Katherine was home with us - she did not nap on this particular Sunday but finally let herself relax while Ethan and I were visiting with Aunt Heidi. We thought the photos were pretty funny - especially with her legs crossed. Ethan unfortunately could not get up during this siesta.
Another one of Emma is her doing an art project with her headband on - she put it on - we thought it made her look somewhat like a hippie.
The photos of Katherine are from today at one month old by herself this afternoon and being held by her big sister tonight.









Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone, especially those who are Irish. Enjoy the beautiful spring day tomorrow - they say its going to be 65 degrees supposedly!
1 comment:
Wow - she's already one month old?!?! Time does fly. I hope the feeding/gassiness starts to work itself out soon - I know those first couple of months can be challenging and tiresome, but hang in there and it will definitely get better! She is so beautiful and Emma is such a cute princess! =) Thank you so much for the birthday card - I am impressed seeing as to how busy you are now - and I am DEFINITELY interested in a USOC reunion-of-sorts... lets keep in touch about it, that would be awesome.
Post a Comment