Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

No pictures to show

Just wanted to say I am not keeping pictures of the new baby from any of you because I have none. It is February 11, 2009, and baby Treptow has decided to not arrive yet. We are patiently waiting - okay we are trying to wait patiently. I think Ethan and Emma are having a harder time waiting then me - and perhaps some grandparents. I feel good and perhaps we will have a very special Valentine's Day. Until then...hope you are all doing well.

2 comments:

The adventures of Drew and Eliza... said...

I keep checking for updates! Eat some eggplant. I was a week late with Drew and tried everything... someone had said eggplant helped bring labor on. After trying everything else, we went to Olive Garden, had Eggplant Paremesan and voila... a baby! haha! Good luck! Update when you can - people are anxious for you! =)

Christy said...

You could wait until the 19th and your baby can have the same birthday as Lydia and Lauren!