Hello all. Well, I have been reading a number of blogs over the last year or two. So, I finally decided this summer perhaps I would give blogging a try. Especially since it has been a great way for me to keep up with some good friends throughout the country such as in Iowa, Washington, California, and North Carolina.
I plan to try to stay up to date on our life happenings without too much boredom for you, the reader. Most people will probably be most interested in hearing about Emma.
Thanks for reading and I look forward to this new adventure of technology...
2 comments:
Great to see your new blog! I'm looking forward to reading and catching up with what you guys are up to! :-)
Congrats on joining the blogging world. It's nice to keep up with how your growing family is doing in GB. I'll be watching for updates in my Google reader.
Post a Comment