Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Another look back - November and December

Here's a look back at November and December. Katherine and I went to see Sesame Street Live...Elmo Can't Stop Singing; Ethan and I enjoyed the last Badger home game of the season with a surprise visit by Lizzie; Emma and I went to our annual date of the Nutcracker Ballet performed by a local dance company of Green Bay; Lizzie and I went to an annual Packer game - GB vs. Vikings; Katherine had her first preschool Christmas concert - she did great singing all songs. She knows her Christmas carols! Some photos from October that I forgot - Ethan and I had our photos taken with Bucky Badger at a Women's Hockey game. The girls had some painting fun on a Friday night. We had a snow day - which the girls loved; and we celebrated my birthday with a chocolate cake picked out by my two girls.
 

No comments: