Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things.
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
A look back - September and October
So it may be 2013 but I have some major catch up to do. I thought the best way would be to sum up the highlights of the months with photos. It's amazing how busy a stay at home Mom can become between taking a 3 year old to preschool, exercising, volunteering at school and on school committees, being a part of a number of Mom's groups, then managing all that needs to be done at home. Life is busy. Needless to say why you have seen so little on here. So a recap of our September and October include taking girls to an annual Badger game - this year a night game. Ethan and I took my sister and brother-in-law to the first home Packer game; the girls raked leaves and played in them; I went to Denver, CO, and ran a half-marathon with my good friend Safiya; Ethan and I enjoyed a couple more Badger games; We celebrated at Ethan's cousin's wedding; Katherine went on her first preschool field trip to a pumpkin patch; we carved pumpkins; went to a Halloween party as a family, went trick or treating; and most exciting we announced that another Treptow will be joining our family at the end of April.
No comments:
Post a Comment