Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Helping Out

We decided to move out two of Katherine's dressers and replace them with one. The other two are headed to the storage shed until a later date garage sale is planned. Katherine had to help Daddy carry the drawers to the van. She has some muscles! The following pictures were the highlight of my day because when I asked her to stand still for a photo she wouldn't and when I told her to stand and count to ten she did it with a sway in her hips that brought me to tears plus the addition of her shirt and head accessory.







This little girl is a hoot!

This is where she started swaying her hips...I am surprised the photo didn't turn out fuzzy from me laughing! 



1 comment:

travelling chica said...

I can't believe how big she is now! Looking forward to seeing you all this summer. - Devon