| I don't think Katherine is quite sure what Daddy is doing with his arms. |
| Now she is yelling Go Go Go |
On another note I have been noticeably absent from blogging. It has been a whirlwind month with a trip to Pasadena, California for the Rose Bowl and 10 days after returning from there leaving for Orlando, Florida for a family vacation to Disney World. A first for all of us. We had a lot of fun, and I hope to post a few photos (we have over 1000) in the very near future. Trying to get back to reality after being gone for 8 days.
3 comments:
What a Hoot all of you are!! Glad to see you were all showing your colors!! Texas here come the Packers! Love you all bushels!
Papa & Nana in Sheboygan
Great pictures!! Great game!!!
What a year for Wisconsin Football!! Hope you're getting some well deserved recouperation from all your travels!
Post a Comment