Nice pictures. I even remember passing some of those places when I ran it. The one with your parents is great. I'd have to agree - parents ARE great supporters! Say hi to them for me.... Mine drive 1000+ miles to watch me run and it's not the same without them cheering and being there to grab all my clothes I throw off. :)
2 comments:
congrats on your marathon! What did you think of Fox Cities? I've never done it...but would love to some year.
Nice pictures. I even remember passing some of those places when I ran it. The one with your parents is great. I'd have to agree - parents ARE great supporters! Say hi to them for me.... Mine drive 1000+ miles to watch me run and it's not the same without them cheering and being there to grab all my clothes I throw off. :)
Post a Comment