Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things.

Monday, October 18, 2010

I was there! Badgers beat Ohio State 31 to 18.

I was at this fantastic game. It was crazy! I never left my seat. We stood more than we sat. It had to be one of the most exciting games I have ever been to at Camp Randall in the 7 seasons we have had season tickets. My hubby was not able to join me because of work, so I brought a friend to her first badger game. She was thrilled! We went on the field after the game. I have a photo of Kirk Herbstreet (I believe). Don't ask me how but we managed to get about 3 people back from him after the game when they were doing their post-game show. It was insane. I will post photos sooner than later, I promise.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Ouch. What a game for Ethan to miss.