Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Belated Photos

E and I enjoying the Packer vs. 49ers football game on a mild November Sunday before Thanksgiving.
My Dad and I enjoying the last home Badger game of the season. A tradition of sorts - every year my Dad comes with me to a game.

One of our beautiful fall days




Big sister - wake up!
Maybe if I pull her hair...
Big Sister, Little Sister What do you See?
Water bottles...
and cupboards - two of my favorite things.
Daddy trying to get Katherine to sit and watch the Packer game - oh no Daddy - I am on the move...
Our baby growing up - 9 months
Mom and her girls on her birthday
Ma Ma and Katherine
My future musician
Snow White and the lil' monkey
Lil' monkey can't see!
Lil' Monkey and Daddy
Our budding 4 year old princess

Just a few photos from the last few weeks, since Halloween actually, that I have not had a chance to post. More from Thanksgiving and recent coming soon.

No comments: