Happy New Year to everyone! I cannot believe it is 2009. Wow. Time does fly as you grow older.
We have spent the last 4 days rearranging our house - basement, bedroom, family room in order to clear out a room for the new baby anticipated in 5 weeks or so. It has been a lot work and not completely done but we have made good progress. I think this time the crib will be up before I go into labor.
Ethan and I were able to enjoy New Year's Eve alone because Emma had a sleepover at Nana and Papa's house. We had dinner and went to a movie - our favorite pastime which we have not done for awhile and deserved after all the work we had been doing around the house.
I am trying to stick to my resolution of blogging more so I had to post before heading to bed and closing the books on the 1st day of 2009.
My other resolution for this year is to completely clean out all boxes and bins of stuff I have been holding onto for whatever reasons and minimize the "stuff" in our house. We are both bad about keeping stuff but this is the year that all changes! I am determined.
Well, this pregnant Mommy is tired so off to bed with me. It's not an exciting post but it is a post! :-)
Wishing everyone a great 2009!
2 comments:
Love the resolutions. I look forward to the blog postings, "exciting" or not. :-)
So good to see some updates - you have such a beautiful family! I'm going to be checking in a lot for big news! Good luck with everything! =)
Post a Comment