Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

It's been 3 months...wow!


So I said back in May that I would try to be better with posting to the blog so all could watch Cora grow. I have not been very diligent in that regard. I apologize for those patiently waiting. Hopefully with the start of school and perhaps some routine or structure back in our day I will be able to make it happen more regularly.

So Cora is 3 months almost 4 months! Wow! Where did that go? She is still a peanut but growing. She doesn't fit just between the top of my shoulder and crook of my arm as she once did.She didn't seem to like the car as much in her first couple of months which had us a bit concerned because we like to go go go...but now she seems to nestle right in and isn't afraid to fall asleep although sometimes she still has a hard time. With Emma and Katherine the car just had to move and they would be asleep. It wasn't that easy right away with Cora. She did start sleeping through the night though early on similar to her two older sisters - somewhere between 5 and 6 weeks, I believe. She does grasp items, constantly improving on her tummy, and finds a way to turn herself in her crib 180 degrees. She loves her big sisters and her face lights up to prove it when she sees either of them. She enjoys anyone smiling and talking to her. She started making a lot of sounds, cooing, and "talking" early on. She loves it when Ethan comes home. Her face lights up and she just starts talking. It's sweet to watch. She is doing well in the running stroller, thank goodness!

So far in her short three months she has been to Atlanta, GA and Chapin, SC on vacation. She did great flying and traveling for 10 days. She was a superstar! More about that trip in a different post.

We have lots of photos, but as they say and I am finding to be true, not nearly as many as we probably did with Emma or Katherine.

She always put her hands on, near or over her eyes like this in her first couple weeks when in her car seat.

4 days old and celebrating with her older cousin, Ashlyn, at her Confirmation



A very proud Big Sister


Meeting Great Grandma Darlene

After her first bath at home with Daddy

Meeting Grandpa Rob and Grandma Patti



Going home.





No comments: