Here are some photos from this past weekend. Emma experienced her first
Packer game. Thanks to our friend Liz who had four tickets. Emma, Ethan,
Liz, and her son, Jacob went to the last preseason game versus the
Kansas City Chiefs.
Then we had some fun at Bay Beach. Ethan rode the big swings with our niece, Ashlyn. Ethan, Chad, and the kids (Emma, Ashlyn, and Ian) went on the Zippin Pippin not once but a handful of times. Ashlyn and Heidi decided to experience it from the front. I think Ashlyn loved it and not sure what her Mom thought.
Oh, and I almost forgot we had "Snow White" with us at Bay Beach. A very independent Snow White who took a seat in the original Zippin Pippin roller coaster seats while watching everyone ride it. She can't wait to be bigger so she can go too!
Finally the girls and I went to Two Rivers on Sunday to see the kites that were taking part in the annual Kite Festival at Neshotah Beach. It was a perfect day for flying a kite - sunny and windy!










No comments:
Post a Comment