Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things.
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
A First for Emma
I am a procrastinator lately with the blogging. This happened last Thursday, April 14 while eating dinner. She was so excited! She would now be on the list at school, the first one for April, her name would be read during announcements, and best of all the Tooth Fairy would come. She had no idea though what the Tooth Fairy brings. We could have given her anything and she would have been happy. She noticed it was loose on Sunday or Monday of last week. It didn't take long for it to come out. The dentist told us at the end of January her two bottom teeth were loose - not that loose yet, I guess. Katherine wanted in on the cheese photo. She actually tried to see if her teeth were loose. I don't think she knew what she was looking for but she had her fingers in her mouth touching her teeth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment